What are you planning for Art Week 2020?
Sunday, April 26, 2020
Planning for Art Week 2020 is moving full steam ahead keeping the dates June 19-26th. We want to respond to these unusual times with meaningful art experiences from a safe social distance. Think about ways you can partner and collaborate. If you are interested in exhibiting, organizing, hosting or making something during art week, share what’s on your mind by filling out this Interest Form.
Based on your responses, we will follow up and share any recommendations we may have to increase participation and visibility for your work.
Event Preparation Timeline:
- 5/7 Fill Out the Art Week Interest Form
- 5/14 Create Promotionals Images
- Facebook Cover Image (1920 x 1005 pixels)
- Square Instagram post (1080px 1080 pixels)
- Email to email@example.com. We’ll add the Art Week badge to your image and send back!
- 5/21 Create Event Description
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll offer feedback and send back with standard language.
- 5/28 Complete Promotional Plan (this will be emailed to you after you fill out the interest form)
- 5/29 - 6/05 All Facebook Events go live
Friday May 1 we will start marketing to the community that Art Week is on it’s way. Please help spread the word. Let the artists you know in on what’s happening. Invite them to the Art Week Event Preparation page with this timeline and updates coming in May!